.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Eating into other's Business

My ex-roommate Bibs has blogged about the latest developments in the Tech industry. Earlier companies used to operate in clearly demarcated sectors. Nowadays each one wants a pie of everything that is going on. Not sure where this is leading to. Once they start bleeding, the consultant's will come in and talk about focus and core competence and the same companies will start divesting some of these businesses.

During my recent trip to India I saw some ad's by LG and realized that they have entered into the FMCG segment by offering products like toothpastes, shampoos. Till the time I saw this ad, I didn't know that LG sells FMCG products as well. I had my own doubts whether LG will succeed in this segment. Recently read LG's FMCG venture has run into trouble.
Received this Forward today :-
What is the difference between a TV and a Wife?
Please refer to the comments section to see the answer.

2 Comments:

  • The TV remote comes with a MUTE button

    By Blogger Kaps, at 8:12 PM  

  • What a profound statrement --- that too coming fro a bachelor. How did you manage this ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home