.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Rajini's next mov(i)e

According to the New Indian Express, Rajini's next film will be produced by Editor Mohan. Chandramukhi's mediocre music is a big let down for Superstar fans. Let's wait for the Box Office's verdict on Chandramukhi.
Harris Jeyaraj has not had a single release for the last 7 months (his last score was for Chellamey). HJ has put his heart and soul into Anniyan and I'm sure the music will speak for itself.

4 Comments:

  • Hi Kaps. I think you are right about CM's music. It sucks. I heard one y'day over Suryan FM and I was like...shit, what am I hearing? Is this from a Rajini movie! I hope and pray I will have reason to change my mind when I hear the rest of the songs. Heaven help CM when it hits the theatres.........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • hi kaps

    I feel that "annanoda..." & "devuda.." may become hits, irrespective of the fact that they hv recycled tunes. Nothing to comment on other typical 80's songs & the so called climax telugu (!!) song.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  

  • hey.. my first time here. the name "sambhar mafia" sound cool.. :))

    ram - if u hear the songs repeatedly, u might start liking it.. that happened in my case!

    By Blogger Chakra, at 1:37 AM  

  • hi Chakra - I feel so, now. Same thing used to happen for certain ARR film songs.. first you don't like it and later adore him a lot for the same set of songs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home