.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Black Friday

The Sensex has been tumbling over the last 2 trading days. It lost more than 200 points last Friday (the single largest fall this year). This fall can be attributed to the next quarter guidance given by market bellwether Infosys Technologies. Infosys Chief Mentor and Indian IT’s poster boy N R Narayanamurthy (NRN) was asked about the Sensex crash. NRN said that he doesn’t understand the stock markets. IMO this doesn’t constitute an appropriate response. It would have been better if he had said that the market has over reacted to the weak outlook for the next quarter.

Titbits
I happened to see another video which interviewed NRN. He was asked why his son did not get into IIT. NRN said that his son wanted to Computer Science, however he could not get into the Top 200 in IITJEE and hence decided to join Cornell University to study Computer Science.
I'm scared
Somebody reached my site by searching for this.

3 Comments:

  • Hey

    Template change!!! Looks good.
    For a minute i got confused...
    Is this my blog ?????? :PPPPP

    By Blogger Kay, at 3:00 AM  

  • lol abt the google search...idhuve us-la neenga irundhirundha "gun point, mafia, kill"...fbi thedara ella keywords-um unga website-la iruku...they wud have paid u a visit ;)

    By Blogger capriciously_me, at 6:50 AM  

  • @Kay - I just realized that the template resembles your blog. Looking at the number of comments in your blog, I thought that if I change to Kay's template more people will start commenting.

    @CM - I can ask FBI to fly me free of charge to the US.

    By Blogger Kaps, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home