.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Monday, April 18, 2005

In Search of Sambhar


People have reached by Blog while searching for Sambhar in Google. My blog is the 4th result under Google and it is ranked higher than Tarla Dalal’s page. If somebody is interested in buying the domain, do drop me a line :-)))) This might be a faster way to make money than Google Adsense.

Just Born

Govindaraj Ethiraj – If you have watched CNBC India you might have seen him. He has started a blog called Dateline Bombay


Some of my friends have also started blogging

Ganesh Krishnan’s Thayir Saadham


Ram’s Trial n Error

2 Comments:

  • Congrats, Kaps for going up in Google ladder.

    Anyhow, thanks for referring to my blogs.

    By Blogger Ram C, at 9:35 AM  

  • Thanks for referring my Blogsite, Kaps. You are indeed my biggest inspiration in the BlogWorld! Thanks once again.

    By Blogger Thayirsaadham, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home