.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Mumbai to rock to Hard-Rock beat

Slimes of India says that Hard Rock Café is slated to open shop in Mumbai. I have seen people wearing Hard Rock Café (HRC) Beijing / Shanghai t-shirts earlier and was hoping that HRC would set up base in India. I personally feel that Bangalore would have been a better launchpad than Mumbai. One thing is for sure, fake t-shirts bearing the words “Hard Rock Café Mumbai” might come out before the original one does.

3 Comments:

  • I saw ur blogrolling and u have written Kay's comedy time :)))) .

    Blogrolled you, Hope its fine.

    By Blogger Kay, at 10:13 PM  

  • Kay,
    If you wan't me to change Kay's Comedy Time to Kay's Meendum Meendum Sirippu or Kay's Arattai Arangam I can do it.
    Thanx for blogrolling me.

    By Blogger Kaps, at 12:28 AM  

  • Let it stay and thanks for blogrolling me

    By Blogger Kay, at 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home