.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Sambhar Mafia achieves 5000 Hitz in 50 days!

Superstar endorses Sambhar Mafia Posted by Hello


Looks like there will be a real business opportunity in running a mafia. Hence I plan to initiate talks with Mafia in Assam (ULFA), Andhra Pradesh (PWG), Srilanka (LTTE) and Dubai (Dawood Bhai) for possible Joint Ventures. I have already thought of some names. The JV with PWG will be called “Biryani Mafia”. My consultants are still working on the names for the other JV's.

IPO
If everything goes well Sambhar Mafia will be going for an IPO pretty soon. As loyal readers you will get preference shares from Sambhar Mafia Inc. Thanks once again.
Layout
I tried to fiddle with the layout and everything has gone for a toss. Hence I’m redoing all the links. I’m also trying to add more features. Please bear with me.

7 Comments:

  • Congrats !!! Kalakiteenga

    I Think neenga seekirame International police (INTERPOL) wanted list'la sernthuduveenganu :))

    By Blogger Kay, at 9:42 AM  

  • Thalaivarukku padathuku oru O podunga and kapsku oru chinna o.

    Thuglak

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

  • Kaps thaan mafia don. Appuram intha maadiri dialogue ellaam viduvaaru - naalu perukku nallathu seyyumnaa eduvum thappillai :-)

    By Blogger Krish, at 11:50 AM  

  • we plan to start a 'thayirsaadham' mafia to ground u.. :-)..
    congrats..

    By Blogger Pavals, at 12:09 PM  

  • Macha
    News is that CBI is looking for you. Stop publicising sambhar MAFIA so much!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 PM  

  • @Kay - If InTERPOL catches me my photo will be flashed in all the media. Thanx for suggesting a way to become famous

    @Anonymous Thuglak - Looks like you are a Cho fan. You can join me as advisor.

    @Uma - Thanks

    @Thennavan - Thanx 4 making me a Nayakan. Don't ask me one question - Neenga Nallavara Kettavara?

    @Raasaa - We are looking for business partners in Southern districts in TN. You can open a branch of Sambhar Mafia in Pollachi / Coimbatore. Many Kollywood glitterati are our customers and you can serve them during the shootings in Pollachi area. Send me your company profile if you are interested.

    @Tan - We are looking for brand consultants for Sambhar Mafia. R u interested in rendering your services? Thanx for letting me know about CBI. I'm aware that Central Bank of India (CBI) is looking for me. They have invited me to open their new branch in Singapore. If you want to become their customer, I can refer you.

    By Blogger Kaps, at 10:09 PM  

  • Ellame "Thillu Mullu" thaan.

    By Blogger Venky Krishnamoorthy, at 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home