.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Singapore Bloggers Meet

After looking at the reports of Blogger meets in Bangalore and Chennai, I have decided to organize something similar in Singapore. Although I’m not too sure of the form & shape of the meet, I have got in touch with few more desi bloggers to get things going. So far I have been able to touch base with Cogito, Ram and AyeKay. Their enthusiastic response has prompted me to make a post on the same so that more bloggers can be roped in.

Date & Time: June 5 / June 12 (preferably in the evening)
Venue: Yet to be decided

If you are a Singapore blogger and would like to be part of the proposed Bloggers Meet do drop me a line at sambhar [dot] mafia [at] gmail [dot] com

10 Comments:

  • Hey Kaps, I'd love to attend. But I'll be in India from 27th May to 13th June. If the date gets pushed beyond 12th, I'll definitely attend.

    By Blogger Anshul, at 5:06 PM  

  • Sounds good! Will be there if I can make it.

    Wonder how a Blogger meet goes. Hope pple are not gonna turn up with laptops and start composing posts!

    By Blogger Sayesha, at 9:36 PM  

  • hey kaps,
    it will be fun. make sure u take lotsa pics and videos. 80-90% of the bloggers who attended the bangalore bloggers meet were tamilians!
    cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

  • Kaps, there are loads of Tamizh bloggers in Singapore. Maybe you should shout across in one of the Tamil blogs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • It would be an interesting experience ! real world meets the reel world !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 11:21 PM  

  • Good initiative Kaps! Be sure to get us some pics of the meet after it happens. I guess we may also have our own DC thing in that time-frame (unless I have a trip to homeland :-)).

    By Blogger Krish, at 11:23 PM  

  • Yes pictures are a must from bloggers' meet.

    By Blogger Twin-Gemini, at 1:31 AM  

  • Will join in if I'm free

    By Blogger PVS, at 8:23 AM  

  • Good luck guys. Please show your faces.!! I mean post some pictures.!!

    By Blogger Narayanan Venkitu, at 1:53 PM  

  • I am likely to be in India from 4th June to the end of the month. If I leave later than 4th, I'll be there :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home