.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Funny / Unique / Creative Blog names / URL’s

TGIF and it’s time for a lighter post

I have come up with my own list of funny / unique / creative blog names / URL’s which I have come across in the Desi Blogosphere.

Few Disclaimers

The selection has been made purely based on the name / URL and not based on the content.

The List is not comprehensive by any means.

The List is purely based on my judgement.

Excuse me if I have missed some of your URL's. Any such omission is not intentional.

Do you have more of such Blog names / URL’s? Hoping that this might also be a likely contender.

Chutney Spears

Salman's Shirt

Freeyavedu

Cerebral Shangrila

Magix n Curses


16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home