.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Yet Another Survey

The MIT Blogging Survey just got over and there are some interesting observations from the survey results. Blogger is also conducting an user survey. I read about it in Google Blog and took the survey yesterday. Chugs of Simplicity has taken the survey and he has published a list of the improvements that he has suggested to Blogger.

Chugs publishes a post called the “Links for a Sunday Morning” promptly on each Sunday. His post was in a way responsible for my Linkin Parks.

2 Comments:

  • Kaps, I like the Linkin park idea of yours. May I use the same 'Linkin Par' theme on my blog ?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:29 PM  

  • @Jayan,

    Go ahead and use it.

    By Blogger Kaps, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home