.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bangalore Expats: Looking For Monkeys

Apart from snake charmers and elephants, monkeys seem to have caught the attention of expat bloggers. Bangalore Dreamer is trying to decipher what “Mushroom Section” means and Bangalore Monkey is trying to find his way with Indian power switches. Being in Bangalore, how can they miss talking about the Forum Mall?

The Forum Mall in Koramangala could nearly be in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, except that there's more Indian choices at the Bangalore food court, and the mall's movie theater offers three tiers of service capped with a deluxe cocktail-and-snacks "Gold Class" that you won't find at any U.S. cineplex.

(Cross-posted on DesiPundit)

1 Comments:

  • I haven't made it there yet, although I'm sure I will soon. I have done a lot of "research" at the Garuda Mall -- and I'm now a First Citizen at Home Stop, too. I forget what the benefits are, but I really like the card.

    By Blogger Tripp Hall, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home