.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sambhar Mafia - Cooked To Kill!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Top Cop Takes To Blogging

Former Chennai Police Commissioner and current DIG of Prisons Nataraj has started a blog to reach out to the public. Nataraj definitely knows how to engage with the people and his personal website is also testimony to that. I'm sure this blog is going to attract attention as word spreads around.

Stating that he enjoyed receiving emails and comments on his blog, Nataraj pointed out that students aspiring to enter the civil services had sought his guidance. "A few others asked me to clarify some of the complicated cases. They are sending me emails and contacting me on my mobile to ask queries. I spend at least 15 to 20 minutes a day to update my blog and expect it to turn out to be a discussion forum," he said. (Link)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home